When choosing a REALTOR® to help sell your home, there are dozens of questions you can ask. But, perhaps, the most important questions to ask him/her are these:
• What do your past clients say about your services?
• Do you build your business on repeat business and referrals?
• Do you have experience selling our type of home in this type of neighborhood?
• Are you easy to reach? Can we get a hold of you by phone or email? How quickly do you return calls?
• How will you promote our listing?
• What do you do to make sure the home selling process goes smoothly for us?
• What happens after you sell our home? Will you stay in touch?Ideally, you want to determine if he or she is a “referral worthy” REALTOR®. That’s the kind of professional you want to work with.