It's winter in Vancouver and with it comes a wide array of activities and events to help keep us warm and happy.
The holidays don’t just “roll around” in Vancouver -- they arrive in a blaze of friendly cheer and zillions of holiday lights. And visitors? They’re welcome to partake in long-held Vancouver traditions. Here are 10 quintessentially Vancouver things to do this holiday season.
1. Rogers Santa Claus Parade
2. VanDusen Botanical Garden Festival of Lights
3. Winter Solstice Lantern Festival
4. Canyon Lights
5. Woodward’s Window Displays
6. Shopping...and More Shopping
7. Bright Nights in Stanley Park
8. The Nutcracker
9. The Peak of Christmas
10. Vancouver Gala New Years Eve Boat Cruise 2011
Courtesy of Tourism Vancouver